Affordable Stucco Contractor Serving To Hoover and Birmingham, Al
SEA Construction & Landscape is a family owned commercial and residential Stucco contractor based in Birmingham, Hoover Alabama. We provide a variety of stucco services such as stucco renovation, stucco repair, stucco for new construction and much more. Are you looking for a stucco contractor? Give us call, we would love to discuss your project and give you a free estimate (205) 835-5111.
SEA Construction & Repair repairs your stucco to a like new condition. Lots of Birmingham stucco homes face the similar problems such as leaks in the stucco leading to mildew/mold problems. This usually occurs due to improper installation by the previous stucco contractor. We promise that will not happen to any stucco we will install on your home or business.
Why to use SEA Construction & Landscape as your Birmingham Stucco Contractor?
- We are a locally owned stucco contractor
- We do stucco right the first time!
- Problems/issues - we are committed to each job and each customer!
- If a problem occurs, we do pick up the phone and we work with you to resolve issues!
- No job is too big or small
- 20+ years of stucco construction experience
Why Stucco - Stucco Benefits
- Stucco is low maintenance – There is minimum upkeep to retain the good looks of your siding. A mixture of water and a mild household detergent sprayed and rinsed on the stucco will remove dirt and leave your siding looking refreshed and like new. Stucco does not have to be painted every few years or replaced like other types of exterior siding.
- Reduces outside noises – Stucco is a layered product. It is applied in numerous layers and creates a noise barrier. It reduces outside noises such as barking dogs, traffic and other nuisances.
- Fire Resistant – Stucco is inherently flame resistant.
- Insurance – With the fire resistance qualities of stucco, this could mean lower homeowner’s insurance rates than houses with other types of exterior sidings.
- Quick Installation – Although stucco is applied in several steps of multi-layering, the job can be completed in a matter of days not weeks. Stucco can be applied directly to wood framing or a masonry type home.
- Color Options – Stucco can be tinted to whatever color you want. You are not limited to a selection of a few colors. Your house can be as unique as you are.
- Extra Insulation – Stucco is a combination of lime, cement, and silica. This combination along with the layered application can provide your home with extra insulation. The added insulation will lower your energy costs.
- Cost Effectiveness – Stucco on average cost $3 to $5 less per square foot than brick. It is a more affordable option for most homeowners.